8 respondents, average age of mid20
Q: Why do people visit a museum?
- entertainment, fun
- looking for inspiration, exploration
- go for a specific exhibition
Q: Who do people visit a museum with?
- myself: 2
- family: 4
- Friend: 2
Q: How much do people know about exhibitions before the visit?
- none - barely: 2
- basic knowledge: 3
- articles from the internet: 2
- varies depending on the exhibition: 1
Q: How people find out about exhibitions?
- word of mouth: 2
- social media: 3
- museum website: 3
Q: What are pain points? (What discourages you from visiting museums?)
- crowds, rowdy people, too many tourists
- bad atmosphere, crowded space, long lines, busy hours
- bad exhibitions
- lack of knowledge about what museums are out there, what benefits I can get from each museum,
- not much time to visit
- cost & admission fee
- lack of activities
- There are more exciting things out there...