Floor Sticker in front of selected artworks.
Website explaininghashtags(#) and more descriptions about the artist and the piece.
Feedback & Questions
- How to test in context?
- Like the idea of physical CTA on the floor
- Do you want visitors to see artwork first or see instructions first? (KML)
- In terms of Eric's feedback, I was wondering is there another way to give a prompt because someone doesn't want to be bothered by any instructions. (KML)
- How can you get millennials excited to use this feature? (RW)
- What about AR or Snapchat integration? (RW)
- Do they go on the site separately or do they get a message on Instagram? (RW)
- How do you know their preferred method? (RW)
- Could the app be more visual? less text heavy? (RD)
- How can you make the floor thing more engaging? (RD)
- What if I don't use the tags? What if I'm not used to using tags? (RD)
- What's my incentive to post? or even download the app? Is it an app? It wasn't clear for me.
- I like the floor sticker! Go bold with more.
- I might refine your tags on text & clarify. Is the goal reading descriptions or engaging with pieces & art movements?
- How would people who are unfamiliar with tags engage? Reference: how would you improve on Google's art experience website?
- Are you going to have the floor sticker for the selected special drawing or for all? (ESL)
- The written context is a bit overwhelming. (DA)
- Like the journey part of the experiences (floor, wall, etc) (A)
- What I like: The floor piece definitely creates intrigue. (SS)
- Suggestion: I'm not sure it will encourage someone to interact digitally. (SS)
- Is text the only way? (SS)
- Can the floor be the screen? (SS)
- Using floor is great! Being immediately directed to phone is not great
- Like: it allows for a seemingly new way to discover information on art.
- Dislike: does it allow for interactivity between another user?
- Dislike: It's asking a lot of the users: download app, remember hashtag, read (KK)
- Like: integration with physical space. (KK)
- Not clear to me what hashtags are trying to communicate or how to use them.
- Call to action is not clear on floor sticker.
- Clarify how the journey starts and ends. Consolidate on learning experience.
- Think of the use of physical object and space and how to transition it to digital. Does the journey have to end digitally?