- Think about the future of the art form not only about the space.
- It is going to be very dynamic in how art is presented.
- Technology shapes our behaviors.
- Surprising customers by matching the usual thing together sometimes works really well. e.g. Yoga class at the Grand Central. Spending a night at a natural history museum.
- Creating a future art space can be another form of an art.
- Experience that lasts beyond the touch point.
- Taking the art outside museum space e.g. 34th st. F/M train station.
- Prolonging experiences that last to give more in-depth contents about an artist, a historical event, a place over certain period of time to tell a full storytelling.
- Making a personal art and making a use of it.
- A space that freely chases contents which are presented in the next room according to the customer’s response to the current content.
Quick Idea Sketches
Open Space Art Museum - placed in small spaces in public locations that work as if it is a digital art frame with sounds.
Continuous Experience - over a period of time, a series of detailed storytelling happens to the user for deeper understanding.
Dynamic Museum Rooms - create customized storytelling according to reactions of the users by activating different doors with different contents.
A Doorway to … - creating an immersive experience using physical materials and sound in prior to entering exhibition space so that it works as a trailer of the exhibition.