Hi, I'm Sara an interaction designer.
I'm passionate about the lives of the next generation. My main focus is what will the services be like in 5, 10 or 30 years from now.
- What kind of education system will children get?
- How and where will I consume general information?
- How will people conserve the things of today for the future generation?
- How would I travel or move around?
- What sort of home will I live in?
- What sort of technology will I be using?
- What sort of games will I be playing?
I've recently pursued MFA in Interaction Design at the School of Visual Arts to expand my skills as a designer and looking for an opportunity to use all my skills and super powers :) I believe that high quality research, market opportunity, knowing the user needs, user tests and iterations make great products.
I became an interaction designer by asking myself what I am looking to get out of my life through asking "5 whys". My foremost goal as a designer is to help people stop wasting time, money, and other resources trying to overcome the frustrations of everyday life.