Hi, I'm Sara an interaction designer.
I'm passionate about the lives of the next generation. My main focus is what will the services be like in 5, 10 or 30 years from now.
- What kind of education system will children get?
- How and where will I consume general information?
- How would I travel or move around?
- What sort of home will I live in?
- What sort of technology will I be using?
- What sort of games will I be playing?
For now, my interest lies in museums, education, games and virtual reality.
I'm currently pursuing an MFA in Interaction Design at the School of Visual Arts to expand my skills as a designer and I expect to graduate in May 2017. I believe that high quality research, market opportunity, knowing the user needs, user tests and iterations make great products.
I became an interaction designer by asking myself what I am looking to get out of my life through asking "5 whys". My foremost goal as a designer is to help people stop wasting time, money, and other resources trying to overcome the frustrations of everyday life.